There are few steps of guidance for using WordPress for beginners and the steps are listed below.
The first step of Maintaining WordPress dashboard.
- clear cache: You can clear cache in WP time to time when you may need to do when using a caching plugin to speed up your WordPress. If you did some changes to your WordPress site and then you do not see the changes which you did and when visiting the updated page, you should need to clear your cache. This is because the caching plugin could still be showing the cached version of your page.
- Clear Cache in Your WordPress Caching Plugin:
First you should login to your WordPress dashboard then for clear cache go to the settings. If you are using a WordPress cache plugin on your site, then first you need to clear your plugin cache. Most cache plugins allow you to easily do that from the plugin’s settings page.
What is private policy in WordPress?
How to create policy in WordPress?
1- In first step of policy, you have to click on plugins then write in search plugin block “wp policy” then in a few second you will show wp policy plugin.
2- In seconod step go to settings, in the settings you will shop wp policy plugin just click on it and then you show new page and then fill the all fields which is related to your company, your details etc.
3- Next step is, in the same page you will see the current policy pages then click on “privacy_policy” then change this according to your requirement.
Create a Blog or Website
Log in by clicking on the Login button on the WordPress.
- Select the My Sites tab.
- Open the site selector by clicking on Switch Site at the top of the sidebar.
- Click or tap on Add New WordPress at the bottom of the sidebar.
How to start a blog?
- First step you should have to know that why you want to start a blog.
- In the second step, you should decide what your blog will focus on.
- In the third step, you have tp decide which of the blogging platforms you’ll use.
- In forth step, you should have to decide which web host to use.
- In fifth step, how to create a blog using WebHostingHub.
- In sixthstep login to your new blog and start blogging.
How do you add a new page on pages?
Add a New Page. To add a new blank page to your document, go to the Document Element. To insert a page break, which forces all of the subsequent content onto the next page. Click at the beginning of the paragraph that you want to follow the page break.We can also help you in further WordPress Maintenance processes.